- Who drove the car?
- Who is singing?
- Who is in the bathroom now?
- Whom are you talking about? I am talking about my teacher.
- Whom did she blame for the accident? She blamed me for the accident.
- Whom did your boss choose to do the job? He chose the tall guy as the new staff.
- Whose camera is this? It is my camera
- Whose dog is barking outside? It is John’s.
- Whose cell phone keeps ringing? It is his phone that keeps ringing.
Choosing one of the three (who, whose, whom) can be a bit difficult sometimes but if you keep practicing then you will automatically know which wh- you have to use.